Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Indisposed

My current essentials.

Being stuck in bed is definitely not the biz.  I think I’ve exhausted looking at all my social medias, YouTube subscriptions, and online shopping.  So with that being said… Why the heck not start a blog?
Here’s a recap of the last week and a half.  I guess you can say it’s pretty much an overview of what my posts may consist of:
December 19 – Disneyland with the Hubby                    
Premium Pass Holders = #winning






December 20 & 21: Church Anniversary Thanksgiving OOTD
Dress: H&M Necklace: Express Bag: Chanel Shoes: Christian Louboutin

Coat: Express Dress: H&M Shoes: Christian Louboutin


December 21-23: Family Trip to Vegas




After Vegas, I slept in and got as much rest as I can since I had to work the next 2 days. #teamnightshift. Probably one of the reasons why i may have gotten sick.  Being coughed on by someone saying “Yeah, I think I got the flu.”  is also not the biz.  Please cover your mouths when coughing or sneezing folks and don’t forget to wash your hands!
Stay Happy & Healthy!







2 comments:

  1. disneyland & vegas? fun travels!!!
    not so fun getting sick though! everyone here at home was sick over the holidays, bummer.

    anyway, happy new year!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Hopefully everyone gets well soon!

      Take Care & Happy New Year!
      stussymarie

      Delete