Tuesday, January 6, 2015

#Shoesday



Today we went to LA to pick up a check for some shoe(s) that the hubby brought in to sell.  After, we stopped by The Grove because... well, why not? Haha. I thought I behaved pretty well especially since pretty much all of the stores were having sales. The only thing I came out with were these beauties. They are the Nike RosheRun KJCRD.  You can never have enough pairs of black and white shoes. Comfy shoes might I add. 

After lunch we headed out to the Beverly Center to "kill time" during rush hour traffic. (which didn't matter because we still manage to get stuck in traffic) And yes, I did so well I only ended up purchasing the Brow Wiz by Anastasia of Beverly Hillls at Sephora. *woot woot* Well, that's pretty much it for today. Now I'm going to prepare myself for a pretty hectic work week! #teamnightshift 

Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment